OOTD: HERcules! HERcules!!

Hello young world...
I really apologize for the lack of action on here.  I've had a lot going on along with a crappy internet connection at my new apartment.  I moved to a new apartment a couple of weeks ago so I'm getting settled in.  Only have 2 boxes to unpack! Whoooo! Anyway, minus the BS [and being broke] life's great! (I love Young Jeezy).  I took pics in a couple of other outfits but I will post those pics in my next post which will be a "playing catch-up" post. 

Today I got the chance to wear my new sandals I bought a couple of weeks ago from Bakers.  They put me in the mind frame of some Grecian type sandals.  I think they are cute with this outfit but I think they'll be even cuter with a really long maxi dress or some a top and some jeans. I really looooove sandals and I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair.  So far I've been able to find really cute ones at Bakers.   Anyway here are the pics...



Top- Target
Denim Shorts- I forgot where I got then from but they were some denim gauchos that I cut up and made a cuff
Shoes-Bakers
Bracelet- Forever 21
Earrings- Torrid

Where do you find sandals?  What kind of sandals are your favorite?  Talk to me!! :-)
I'm getting some new internet hopefully tomorrow so I will be able to give you all more updates soon...

No comments