OOTD: Playing Catch Up...


Hi People! Here's another OOTD.  I wore this last Friday but I'm just now putting it up.  Sorry for the delay.  Anyway, these are the cargo pants I tweeted about that one of my "clients" bought for me when we were shopping for his outfit for his show.  The pants are actually for men and they are a size 44.  The more I blog about outfits the more you all will see how I shop for men's clothing and dress them up to look more feminine.  Here's the outfit:
Cargo Pants-Not sure of brand but I bought them from DTLR
White Cami-Target
Denim Jacket- Old Navy
Sneakers- Jordan Retro 1's High
Glasses- Kiosk in mall
Door knocker earrings- Beauty Supply
Watch- Baby G-Shock
**I wish I had a dookey rope necklace.  I like to incorporate different hip-hop inspired accessories in some of my outfits.  I think I just realized what my signature is... Wow... LOL! Anyway, I hope you all like it.  If you have any questions about what I have on then let me know.  I will be doing another OOTD tomorrow for my outfit that I wore today.
Two Fingaz!

1 comment

  1. I am constantly "borrowing" my boyfriends clothes.. why not, their comfortable and I tend to look cute in them lolz. Great post!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete