Cheetah Bow

Hello Young World!!

So you all know from my first outfit post that from time to time I shop in the men's section for clothes.  Nooooo, I'm not a cross dresser! [:-)] Being a plus girl, I can pick out certain things from the men's section that can be made feminine.  Anyway, I found this Blac Label cardigan on the sales rack for $20 (with my discount it came out to like $12) .  I didn't like the logo on the chest so I had my homie, Manolo,  replace it with a cheetah print bow.  Here's a before and after pic of the cardigan:
Cardigan

Pretty cool huh?  Here's the outfit:

P9171007 P9171003 P9171002 P9171001

Jeans: Ashley Stewart
Tank: Target
Bracelet: Bakers
Boots: Palladium
Earrings: Jewerly Vendor at a fashion show

I can't wait to get my camera from Kim! She has a Nikon D3000 that she is going to sell me.  I should have it next month.  She let me play around with it and get use to it and I'm soooo excited.  In the mean time I need to get this Olympus together... Shoutout to by best friend for taking my pics though! Thanks Ashley!!

Ok, soooo I did a research.  I hope no one judges me for this but I'm sure I'm not the only person that gets Leopard and Cheetah prints mixed up.  So I did a little research to find out what the difference between the prints is.  And it's pretty obvious.  Here are some pics:

This is Cheetah Print

CheetahPrint

Cheetah print has spots around spots.

This is Leopard:

LeopardPrint
Leopard Print is just... spots...

Please tell me I'm not the only one that would get these prints confused!!

Thanks for reading!



4 comments

  1. i love love love what you did with the sweater. its too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tandrika! I'm your mom's coworker & I love fashion, accessories, shoes, etc...I love this idea, very hot! =) Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kno I told u liked this already, buttt I'm goin to say it again. I really like this idea.

    Kiwi

    ReplyDelete