Mix and Match

Hello young world!

Fashion can be scary.  The more and more I research and endulge in the fashion and style thing I'm learning how to take things in my closet and wear them different ways.  I'm also learning how to deal with the reality that I'm a real grown up and I have bills and I can't go shopping like I would like so it's best that I make the best of the items I have.  Now and days when I do shop, I don't go for trendy pieces.  I'm learning to shop for items that I can wear over and over again.  It feels good to grow in an area that you feel passionately about... Anyway, here's my outfit...
BeFunky Original on iPhone

I wore this off the shoulder top over my black jumpsuit from Forever 21.




Top: Rainbow
Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Ring: Torrid
Bangles: Charlotte Russe and some Jewelry vendor lady in the beauty salon
Earrings: Rainbow (*gasp!!* I knooooowww!)

I'm late with getting my September issues.  I already had my American Bazaar because I have a subscription but I never got around to looking through them.  Today I was off from work so I was able to get to Barnes and Noble to get the rest of my September issues.  When I walked up to the women's interest area of the magazine area and saw these magazines I literally said "WERK!!" out loud.  I'm felt soooo good to see a black woman on the covers of two September issues! Beyonce is doing her thing and I'm soooo happy for her!


Anyway, I'm learning how to use GIMP so that I can make my fall/winter fashion wishlist.  If anybody has any advice PUH-LEEEEAAASE let me know! :-) Thanks!!

No comments