BODY CON?? Whaaaaaa??!!

Hello Young World!
It's been a loooooonngg time! I'm sooo sorry! :-( But I have plenty to talk about so expect a lot from me over the next for weeks.
Since I've been reading fashion blogs (fatshion blogs in particular) I noticed that bloggers share this love for Body-Con garments.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with what Body-Con is Body-Con is short for Body Conscious.  These types of garments are made out of body hugging material hince the name Body Conscious.  Now, I know that I'm not a curvy girl. My hips aren't wide.  Whether or not I have a booty depends on the day, the position of the sun, the zodiac and what angle you are looking at me.  I honestly don't have a defined shape.  I like to call my shape a cute Potatoe (hehehehehehe).  This is why I shy away from body hugging garments.  I've always thought that they were more so for women with curvier figures.  However, a trip to Miami and Forever 21 has changed my mind.
A good friend of mine invited me to go with her to Miami to celebrate her birthday with her.  Of course I couldn't resist a trip to MIAMI!! Who would?? While we were there she wanted to go to King of Diamonds and she wanted all of us to wear little black dresses. *gasp!* I have plenty of LBD's but they were all...hmmmm, how can I say...None sexy.  They weren't club attire (especially not for KOD).  So I searched the whole internet for a dress and finally decided to take a chance and buy a LBD from Forever 21.  It was cute and not expensive so why not?  Here's the dress:




When I finally got the dress and tried it on I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it! I really liked the way I looked in the dress! Of course I had to pull out my shapewear to make sure everything was smooth but other than that I thought the dress looked great on me.  When I wore it to KOD I felt soooo sexy and confident.  You could not tell me I wasn't the ish in my dress honey!  I can now say I'm the owner of a Freak'em Dress... Here's me in the dress:



So with all that being said I now have a new found love for Body-Con.  While we were in Miami shopping I bought another body-con dress from Forever 21.  I plan to wear this one when I go to Orlando for All-Star weekend.  I'm going to tone this one down a little and wear it with a blazer and some black pumps.  This dress came in a few different colors in the store but it's not available online.


This is the back of the dress.  If I thought I could get away with it I would wear it like this.




I also bought this dress from ASOS Curve.  I plan to wear this in Orlando too.



Of course I will take pics when I can.  If I'm not able to do a post about them I will definitely post pics to my Instagram (@plusmore), My Tumblr, Style tag (@fatgirlfly), and Pose (@plusmore).

Let me know what you guys think! As always, thanks for reading :-)

No comments