Be thankful...

Hello young world!
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday! I didn't get a chance to shop like I would have liked to but it's ok.  You should have seen me almost in tears erasing all of the sales emails on my phone...*deep sigh* I'm exercising self control...I think... *sobs!*
I had the great opportunity to participate in the Hosea Feed the Hungry.  I had tons of fun with my co-workers.  Aside from that I learned a valuable lesson about Humility.  I guess I'll leave it at that...
I also had a great time with my fam.  We called ourselves playing the Life game but that was a fail.  We hadn't played it in so long! Plus, they changed up the rules to playing the game.  It's too complicated so we gave up... Oh well here are some pics:



My Outfit:

 BeFunky Original on iPhone

Outfit Specs:
Dress: H&M//Belt: Rainbow//Tights: Spanx//Cardigan: Forever 21//Boots: Not sure//Bracelet: Forever 21

This dress was one of the few items I ordered from H&M in the UK.  I really can't wait to order some more items! I'll give more details in another post. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments