Brown Girl Beauty: Summer Lips

Hello Young World!!
I'm not usually a make-up wearer however lately I've been into different lip colors.  When I'm looking for lip colors and glosses it's very important to me that it's moisturizing and can last a long time.  Dry lips are not sexy!
My favorite lipgloss right now is the MAC Cremesheen Glass.  It's absolutely perfect!  The colors are fairly sheer with a tint to them. It's long lasting and moisturizing so you can wear it all day every day.  My favorite is Partial to Pink.  Its a really pretty, slightly shimmery, natural pink color.  It also adds a nice touch to pink and nude lipsticks.  I use it so much that over the last three month's I've bought three of them (don't judge me).  Here are the other colors I've bought over the last couple month's.  These will definitely be a part of my summer wardrobe.

  MACCosmetics When I go out (depending on what I have on) I wear the Japanese Spring over Up the Amp.  I bought Star Quality while I was in Miami a few weeks ago and I wore it everyday.
Other than the Cremesheen Glass, I heard that Urban Decay's Lip Junkie line is pretty good.  I'll be trying those next.

What lipcolors are you wearing this Summer?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments

  1. Japanese Spring & Star Quality look AMAZING, i want...right now its going into winter here in Australia, so I'm feeling dark red lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo! Australia! I think dark red will probably be a trendy color for fall... What brand would you recommend?

      Delete