Flyer Learning: Summer Kicks

PhotobucketHello young world!

I'm not a sneaker-head... I swear I'm not.  But I do appreciate fly sneakers.  This summer there will be a lot of dope sneakers dropping and I'm super excited.  I hope to get my hands on a few of them.  To my surprise a few old school labels (Saucony and New Balance) are making a cool comeback.




Nikes

Photobucket
Saucony


Photobucket Photobucket  

New Balance

Photobucket Photobucket

These are just a few of the shoes that loved.  For more information about sneakers that are being released take a look at these blogs:




2 comments

  1. Um actually digging all those Saucony & Mint Candy Air Max....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This instantly makes me want to work out ....maybe if I had cooler/brighter workout shoes I'd be more keen ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete