Curves Fashion Week

Hello Young World!
A few weeks ago I was on Tumblr when I came across a post about Curves Fashion Week. When I saw the post I assumed that the event was going to be held somewhere other than Atlanta. However as I kept reading I learned that the event was held here in Atlanta!(Yaaaaayyy!!!) So I immediately began scanning the whole internet and sending emails to find out more information. The PR rep responded back with me very quickly and I was granted media access to the Independent Fashion Designers showcase. My curvy compadre Kim (kayelleknows) and I charged up our Nikons and headed to the show. This was my first fashion event! (That's the reason why it took my almost a month to do this post. My editing skills are on a novice level) The event was very nice! It's one of the best fashion shows I've been to Atlanta (other than the ones I've produced :-])Here are my favorite looks from the designers that were featured in the show:



  YKCFW USCFW LSKCFW EFCFW BRCFW Thanks to Kim we created a video for you to view all of the fashions from from the show:


DSC_0054  

Designer of Youtheary Khmer, Ms. Theary Sim
DSC_0053 

The fabulous host, Nikka (www.ohnikka.com)
  DSC_0052  

The designers of Unique Sisters 

DSC_0051  

Designer of Biene Roulé

DSC_0044  

The fabulous woman that's behind this wonderful show, Galyn Fergerson 

 Make sure you go visit each designers' website to purchase any of the items you liked from the show. You can also visit www.curvesfashionweek.com for more information about this year's Curves Fashion Week events and to register for next year's events. Thanks for reading!

No comments