I'm here!!

Hello young world!
I hope you still love me... Or kinda like me... I've been low key working on a few projects and trying to figure out what and how I wanted to do my blog.  Of course I'm still working on those things but I wanted to give you a few outfit pictures from my birthday.



IMG_0194-2010050063-O  

Outfit Specs
 Dress:ASOS // Shoes:Bakers // Jewelry: Forever 21

_mg_6516  

Outfit Specs 
Bodysuit: American Apparel // Skirt: Eddy and Bri // Shoes (not shown): Bakers

 I'm terrible at remembering to get people to take pictures of my outfits. Thats why I'm ordering a tripod to do it myself. I recently bought a few things from a few different online boutiques so hopefully when I wear them I'll be able to get pictures. I went to a fashion show here in Atlanta a few weeks ago. Designer Theary of Youtheary Khmer was there selling her Spring/Summer pieces at a 20% discount. I had already planned on purchasing a few things from her soon so having a discount applied to it made my life complete that day! I only bought the chiffon maxi skirt that day. I wore it last week:
  photo-1  

Outfit Specs 
Skirt: Youtheary Khmer // Tank and Leopard flats: Target // Jacket: Old Navy // Bag: Forever 21
(My hair looked waaaaaay better before I left the house and exposed it to Georgia humidity)

 We're almost done with the video from the fashion show. I can wait to show you all. Let me know what you think about my outfits! :-)

No comments