OOTN: BarOne

Hello young world!
 This past weekend was crazy in Atlanta. The BET Hip Hop Awards was here as well as the HBCU Football Classic. I wanted to get fancy and go out but because of all the rappers and entertainers in town this weekend I knew all the groupies were going to be out and the club owners were going to be charging $100 plus a limb to get into the club. Plus, I'm just over the whole club scene anyway. Luckily, my old manager just so happen to call me wanting to go to a lounge. It's soo sad but for me to be from Atlanta I literally have NO idea what goes on and where everybody likes to go on Saturdays. Anyway, my co-worker suggested we go to BarOne so I made reservations and that's where we went. If you watch Housewives of Atlanta then you know that BarOne is owned by Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas. He's soooo handsome in person! He was actually there celebrating his birthday. Ok enough of the rambling here's what I wore:

929OOTN Outfit Specs: 
Dress: Forever 21// Shoes: Rainbow// Clutch: H&M// Bracelet: Melody Ehsani (via Shop Applesauced)

 I had a really good time. The atmosphere is laid back and the DJ was really hot! Now I must say that the drinks were really good but over priced. Nonetheless, I will still go back with my girls on a Saturday night. I was talking to a lady that was there that night and she told me that on Friday's they have live music so I might check that out. Get my grown and sexy on! :-) Thanks for reading!

2 comments