Too Legit

Hey young world,

A while ago, a good friend referred me to a guy that was starting his own online magazine.  He was looking for someone to write a plus size fashion column in the magazine.  This was during the time I was on a hiatus from blogging but I decided to link up with him to see if he would allow me to be part of his online magazine.  Well, long story short, he accepted me and I've worked with him a few times.
Recently, I did my first video interview with him.  I kept my outfit simple with a few fall fashion trends that I'm excited about: the Cape Blazer and thigh high boots.




Photo Cred: Cameron J.

Cape Blazer {[The Thiq Boutique}] Jeans {[H&M (similar)]} Boots {[Just Fab]}





Plus more fashion
Tandrika Haynes
Posted by LegitLife Magazine on Wednesday, November 11, 2015
This is the introduction interview for my plus size fashion segment I will be doing for the magazine.  Make sure you check out Legit Life Magazine on Facebook and like his page.  I'm slightly nervous but I'm really excited to see the direction of this magazine.  I'm in the process of coming up with ideas to discuss in my first segment.  If there is anything in particular you would like to see me discuss, leave me a comment :).  I would love to hear your ideas. 

As always, thanks for tuning in.  Until next time... Two fingaz!

No comments