Faux the Love of Fur



Hello young world,
Fabulous fur everywhere! And you don't have to worry about some innocent animal losing its life over your need to be chic. Along with suede and leather, fur is a fall fashion staple.  Several plus size retailers are offering great faux fur pieces.  Now personally, in the past, fur was not something that I really cared for.  I used to feel like it was too fancy for me.  Well, lately, the fur styles that I have been seeing are pretty darn cool.  I noticed they can styled with jeans and a tshirt or with an evening dress.  I'm more of a no fuss t-shirt and jeans kind of girl so seeing these options really excited me.  Here are a few of my favorite pieces:





Fall Fashion trends



I think I'll go on and purchase a fur piece for my fall wardrobe.  I'm sure these pieces wont be going out style anytime soon.  Fur is timeless.  Will you wear fur?  How would you wear it?

No comments