My Favorite Things Pt.1: Eyewear

Sorry it took so long for me to do my second post.  I've been working and doing school assignments, and .... just being lazy.  Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite things (fashion wise of course).  Like I told you guys before I really don't go by any specific rules when it comes to fashion.  One thing that I like to incorporate into my daily wardrobe is eyewear.  I particularly like the clear glasses with over-sized frames.  The one's that I have in my collection kind of resemble some of the frames my mom and her friends used to wear back in the eighties. 
These are the Cazal-Inspired Run-DMC glasses.  I used to love them but too many people gota hold of them and weren't wearing them right.

 These remind me of the 70's.  Looks like some glasses my grandfather used to wear.
 I can wear these everyday.  Kind of 70's-ish.
 These are almost cat-eyed.  I've been on a search for some really dope cat-eye glasses.  The only place I've been able to find them is ASOS but they can't ship them to the U.S. :-(

 Ray Ban inspired.
 School girl. Simple.
These are just a few.  Let me know what you guys think!

1 comment

  1. If you like eyewear you'd love my online boutique! We have crystalized eyewear and we have the ones you posted first in all clear (frame and lens)!

    -Kim Lockett

    ReplyDelete