OOTD: WTH is Business Casual?

Hi everyone!! (Well, actually it's only Hi all 6 since I only have 6 followers hehehehe) Ok, if you follow me on Twitter then last week you know I went out of town for a business trip with [the occupation]. They sent us a last minute email saying that we had to be business casual.  Dont judge me but I really don't know what business casual attire is.  Anyway, needless to say my whole "fly girl" wardrobe choices for the trip had to be re-arranged to something a little more... business-ey.  This is what I wore:
Striped Shirt-Forever 21
Blazer- Lane Bryant
Leggings- Ashley Stewart
Ballet Flats- Bakers
Pearl Earrings- Torrid
Bracelet- Bakers
Pearl beads- Claire's (I think...)
Ray-Ban "Inspired" Glasses- Kiosk in the mall

This is my first OOTD... I have plenty more! It would be a lot easier if I had someone to take the pictures! LOL! Let me know what you think!

Two Fingaz!!


2 comments

  1. Now you have 7 followers. Cute outfit. That is business casual at it's best.

    ReplyDelete