In a perfect world...

Hello young world!
I was inspired by Amelia of Sound Bites: The Ramblings of Amelia Pontes to write this post.  I'm really a big dreamer and I thought this was a great opportunity to dream on purpose.  Being a real grown up can make you forget about how to dream.  Remember when you had an imagination?  *deep sigh* Those were the days...



Here goes...

In a Perfect World...
1.  Chivalry would be the norm
2.  I would have a husband and 5 little boys that love me dearly
3.  I would have moved to New York City right after I graduated high school
4.  There would be no such thing as disappointment... Only lessons learned...
5.  Love would be taken seriously
6.  The cure to a broken heart would be Reese Cups and Destiny Fullfilled cd
7.  The work day would not start until 11am (I'm sooo not a morning person)
8.  Naps would be required
9.  My grandparents will live forever!
10.  I would be as strong as my mommy
11.  Humility would get you further than arrogance
12.  It would be ok to be 26 and watch shows like the Backyardigans, Curious George, etc...
13.  Trust would exist
14.  It would not have taken 21 years to appreciate my beauty and 24 years to appreciate my body
15.  Miss Piggy would have her own fashion blog
16. My uncle would still be here and instead of writing this post I would be out with him celebrating his 42nd birthday....

***Make sure you go back and read Amelia's Post on her blog! Click Here**



Happy 42nd Birthday Alonzo! I love you and miss you dearly! <3<3<3

Thanks for reading :-)

3 comments

  1. Aside from some of the things that may take a little longer to find (like chivalry in 2011): we gotta move to Spain for those required naps, the strength that's in your mommy is in you- tap into it, it IS ok to watch Backyardigans, Curious George etc (even w/o little people to "blame" on), as far as your beauty/body- it takes time for caterpillars to turn into butterflies (and I'm glad you got your wings for people like me lol) And finally, while not physically, know that your uncle is still with you...

    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm totally feeling most of this. Not sure about 5 nappy headed boys, but I'm still watching my kiddie shows regardless of who knows LOL. And your uncle would be as proud of you as I am :-).

    Love always the mother!

    ReplyDelete