Like a Boy

Hello young world!
I initially wore this outfit to work but I had on jeans and sneakers. I realized that everything (except for the jeans) was men's clothing. Later that day I went to Kiku's (a Japanese restaurant here in Atlanta) and I decided to switch it up a little. I was going to put on heels but I didn't feel like being bothered with them.  That's really sad because I have a closet full of them but I'm just really unmotivated to wear them.  I'm going to get it together... Anyway, here's the look...


Outfit Specs:
Cardigan: H&M//Button-up shirt: Goodwill// Leggings: Ashley Stewart//Shoes: Steve Madden//Clutch: Thrifted//Bangle: Forever 21//Ring: Dorothy Perkins

As you can see from the pic, I took that hair out... I'm not quite sure what went wrong but I think I murdered that hair! It was a mess after I co-washed it.  That's what I get for watching youtube thinking I can be a hair guru.  I will buy the hair again though.  Next time I'm going to not be cheap and go to the salon and get it washed... Lesson learned...

As always, Thanks for reading! :-)
Two fingaz!

No comments