Brown Girl Beauty

Hello Young World!!
I've been meaning to do this post for the longest! *deep sigh* I have to do better.  Anyway, I'm always looking for products that will make my skin beautiful and healthy.  I saw one of Chastity's tweets that said "Your skin is your most valuble accessory" (Maybe not in those exact words but it was close to it).  Since I'm a brown girl, one of my biggest fears is appearing to be "ashy" or having dull skin.  I love my chocolate skin tone so I try my best to keep it glowing.   I've used a number of different products however, the ones that I'm going to show you below are my absolute favorites... For now...


DSC_0010
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads

I've been blessed to have relatively good skin. I rarely have any acne issues. The only big problem I have with my face is dryness in my "T-Zone" (thats the eyebrows, forehead, and nose). These cleansing pads help with exfoliating the dry skin. One side of the pad is smooth and the other side of it is textured. I fell in love with these pads the first time I used them.

DSC_0014
Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

I use this moisturizer during the day to help with the dryness. It lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.

  DSC_0012
Carols Daughter Bring in the Moisture Gentle Face Toner

I use this before I put on make-up. I only wear make-up when I'm going out (Which is rare... I told yall I promise to do better).

  DSC_0013
(from l to r) Pure Shea Butter, Pure Argan Oil, and Vitamin E oil

Now these are the most important products. The shea butter is the best thing that could have happened to my skin. I makes my skin soooo soft! It's not greasy either. For extra moisture during the winter I would mix the pure vitamin E oil to the shea butter. It lasts all day and my skin looks great! OMG I love that stuff. The vitamin E oil is also very good for your lips.
The Argan oil is something new that I'm trying for my face. I don't use it very often. At night when I wash my face I mix the Argan oil and the Shea butter together. In the morning, my face would feel absolutely wonderful. It also gives me a nice glow. To my understanding, Argan is supposed to improve the elasticity and over all condition of your skin. I'm only 26 and I don't have any wrinkles yet but I want to keep from getting them as long as possible.

Well... That's it... If you all have anything other suggestions for skin care products let me know!

Thanks for reading... :-)

DSC_0007 This is just a pic I took when I was playing with my new camera. I didn't realize my skin looked so good! :-)

No comments