Spring Obsessions Pt. 1: Wedges

Hello young world!
Youtube has been my BFF!! I'm really learning how to use photoshop and it's pretty exciting.  Now I'm not professional (yet!) however I was able to make my first wishlist/favorites collage.  I decided that I'm going to do a brief series of posts sharing with you guys a few of the spring trends that I am excited about.  The series will be called Spring Obsessions.  Hopefully you all will find these posts useful when you are looking for ideas to help with your spring wardrobe.
The first trend that I'm super excited about is Wedges.  This year all of the wedges I've seen have been really cute! I do not own very many pairs of wedges but after this spring I definitely will be making them apart of my wardrobe.  Here are a few pair that plan to buy:
SO-Wedges

Here are the sites that you can find these and plenty more wedges:

DSW
Zappos
Bakers

All of these sites carry 11's and in some cases they carry 12's! :-)

Let me know what you all think!

Thanks for reading :-)

1 comment

  1. Charlotte Russe carries hawt wedges as well ...hard to find my size at times but they rarely disappoint!

    ReplyDelete