Spring Anticipation

Hello Young World!
I'm soooo excited! Spring is coming! Spring is coming! I looooovvee spring! Time springs forward today so it's officially about to be spring.  I still haven't had the chance to look through my spring issues to check out all of the spring trends however I have been creating my own trends for spring.  That post will be next... as soon as I figure out how to work Photoshop (I'm learning though :-))
Anyway, here's what I wore today:

plus size fashion ASOS Curveforever 21 bracelet

Outfit Specs
Top: ASOS// Jeggings: Rainbow// Boots and Bangles: Forever 21// Earrings: Mall kiosk

What spring trends are you looking forward to?

2 comments

  1. Girl that top is lovely!!! I have been wanting it for a while! It looks so good on you! Great look!

    ReplyDelete