Leopard and Berries

Hello young world!
As you all may know from a previous post, I recently got acquainted with body-con dresses.  I bought this dress a few months ago to wear in Orlando for All-Star weekend however I never got the chance to wear it.  The company that I work for has an annual meeting for the mangers which includes a banquet so I decided to pull out this dress for the occasion.  I initially wanted to wear a royal blue pump with it but after scouring well over 10 stores I could not find a decent pair in my size :-(.  So I settled for these beautiful berry colored H by Halston pumps.

ASOS Curve Leopard Print Body-Con Dress, Plus Size Fashion, Plus size dresses
Bakers H by Halston Niki Pump Plus Size Fashion

Plus Size Fashion Accessories Charolotte Russe

Outfit Specs:
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: H by Halston for Bakers 
Accessories: Charlotte Russe 

 I went with a berry colored pump because I thought it would a different twist on the animal print dress. Usually people pair red pumps with leopard print but I wanted to do something a little different. Let me know what you guys think! :-)

 Thanks for reading!

2 comments