Chick in Kicks: Wendy Lam of Nitrolicious

Hello young world!
I'm doing a project in my social media marketing class where I have to come up with a social media marketing plan for a brand.  I chose to do MAC cosmetics because as of lately I've been really into their products.  Anyway, as I was researching some of the social influencers for the brand I came across Wendy Lam.  Her blog is Nitrolicious.  As some of you all may know she was one of the bloggers that had the opportunity to create a lip glass for MAC's Blogger Obsession Collection.  While I was on her site researching her work as a blogger I came across this video where she's shopping around New York City. Guess what tho?  She stopped at the Flight Club!! She's a sneaker wearer!  In the video she says she owns over 200 pairs of sneakers... Love at first site! :-)



I have to make my way to Flight Club one day.  Did y'all see those white and green Retro 4's?!!! Need them...
Thanks for reading!

No comments