Style Project: KayElle

Hello young world!
I would like you all to meet one of my business partners/besties Kimberly (aka KayElle).  She is a blogger, photographer, Sneaker hoarder, lover of all things cute, all round cool chick.  [ You can visit her blog here].  Kim is also a Tomboy that tends to hide her curves under big shirts and hoodies.  *whispers* She doesn't own very many "girl clothes"! Don't tell her I told you!* Anyway, she works with me and as you all know we had a manager's meeting last week in Baltimore.  I took on the task of getting her dressed for both events.  Here are the pictures:

This is what she wore to the banquetPlus Size Fashion torrid evening dressBrash by Payless Ring Plus Size fashionForever 21 bracelets Plus Size FashionBrash by Payless Glittery Pumps Plus size fashionForever 21 earrings plus size fashion
 Outfit Specs 
Dress: Torrid 
Shoes: Payless 
Jewerly: Forever 21 and Payless 

 We caught a great deal on the dress. It was only $50! Then she was able to get another discount because she applied for the card. Overall the dress was a good deal. Because Kim is smaller at the top I thought it would be nice to put her in something that was one-shouldered. I think the dress looked really good on her. She received several compliments. Yaaaaay me! :-)

 This is what she wore to the trade shows and the meetings

plus size fashionchick in kicks converseplus size fashion bow tiehoundstooth earrings plus size fashion
 Outfit Specs 
Skirt: Ross 
Denim Shirt: Walmart 
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylors

With this outfit I wanted to keep her in her comfort zone with sneakers but pull her out a little bit by putting her into something more form fitting and show her curves off a tad bit.  

She really loved her outfits and felt good in them.  Let me know what you all think!

Thanks for reading! Make sure you go and check out her blog! KayElleKnows  

No comments