Chili

Hello young world!
Today was the second day of my business trip which actually included some business.  My day was full of meetings and a really nice trade show.  Last year I wore dark colors to the meeting so this year I decided to wear more colors.  I also wanted to take a chance and mix prints but I kinda chickened out. :-( Maybe next time....

Here's my outfit...

Plus Size Fashion Spring Dresses Style369


Spring plus size fashion

Outfit Specs:
Dress: Style 369
Cardigan: Torrid
Shoes: Bakers

In cased you actually noticed, I'm actually wearing a little make-up.  I've been looking for a really pretty orange lipstick and a friend of my suggested Chili by MAC.  I loooooovvvee this lipstick! It's absolutely perfect!

MAC Cosmetics, Beauty, Plus Size Fashion

Stay tuned for my next post... I styled one of my business partners/homie for our meeting.  Everyone loved her looks and I can't wait to share them with you guys! :-)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment... Or three... Or 90... :-)


3 comments