Breaking Rules

Hello Young World!
I bought a few things over the last couple of weeks from Dorothy Perkins.  I was able to catch a few things on clearance and use the extra VIP extra 25% off discount code. A few of the items need alterations but the others worked out pretty well.  Surprisingly, the pants I bought fit pretty well. 
Anyway, on to the outfit.  This top is actually a maternity top.  I figured it would work well because it'll hide my belly (nooooo, I'm not preggers! Sorry Ma!).  I paired it with a pair of white jeggings (*gasp!!* After Labor Day??? Yes Bitches!! After Labor Day!! I make my own fashion rules! *drops mic*) and a pair of comfy flats.

BeFunky Original on iPhone BeFunky Original on iPhone BeFunky Original on iPhone BeFunky Original on iPhone

[Top, Flats, and Earrings: Dorothy Perkins// White jeggings: I dont know// Bracelet: Forever 21]

Oh yeah!! I "de-weaved" my self for the moment.  I have to let my real hair breathe for a minute but the weave will be back next week!! I love weave! :-)

Thanks for reading!! Tell a friend to tell a friend to come holler at me :-) And don't forget to drop me a line... or two! :-)



No comments