Seeing Spots

Hello Young World!
Yesterday I helped my good friend designer Theary Sim with the selection of the models for the talent booking division of her company.  It was really nice seeing and meeting all of the aspiring plus models.  Atlanta really has some hidden plus-size talent and I believe Theary had the opportunity to meet them yesterday. Anyway, I felt like getting kind of fancy for the meeting so this is what I wore:
BeFunky Original on iPhone
Please excuse the agony the buttons on this dress was going through.  They were holding on for dear life but it worked out pretty well...
BeFunky Original on iPhone

Outfit Specs:
Dress: Dorothy Perkins//Studded Cardigan: Target//Tights: Spanx//Flats: Target//Corsage: Charlotte Russe//Pearls: Body Central

I LOVE this dress!!  However, I'm going to have to get it altered around the chest area because there isn't much "boob room".  I think this fall and winter I'm going to build a lot of looks around polka dots.  I'm kind of obsessed with them right now. 
I have new hair that I absolutely LOVE!! (Love is in the air... Can you feel it?)  It's Indian Remi Hair.  No, not the brand Indi-Remi but actually human Indian hair that's been processed.  That's why it's called Remi because it's not virgin.  Anyway, it's 18 inches, which for some weave wearers is pretty short.  I have to work my way up to 24 and 26 inches because I work in retail and hair that long will definitely get on my nerves. The guys I bought the hair from are located here in Atlanta.  They were absolutely AWESOME!! I bought two bundles of the hair for $125.  They also offer virgin indian hair in any length for $125/4oz. bundle.  Here's the website: World Wide Buyers  I'm definitely going to be buying my hair from them from now on.  You can't beat that price!! This remi hair feels better than the virgin hair I bought earlier this year.

Ok people! That's it for now.  I'm waiting on a response from this UK parcel forwarding company so that I can order my stuff from H&M.  I can't wait!!

Thanks for reading!
Two fingaz :-)

1 comment

  1. Hey Woomie....enjoying your blog :-)

    P.S. Loosen up those buttons LOL!

    ReplyDelete