Margarita

Hello young world!
Today I finally got a chance to wear that perfect men's button up shirt I told you all that I got from Goodwill about a month or so ago.  The only thing I am missing from this outfit is a men's watch (I'm working on finding the perfect one) and my glasses.  I absolutely LOVE this shirt and I think it's probably gonna be in heavy rotation for a while.  I planned on going back to see if I can find any more. 


Shirt: Goodwill//Jeans: Ashley Stewart//Flats: Dorothy Perkins//Bracelet: Bakers// Pearl Necklace: Body Central// Earrings: Torrid

I'm not really a make-up person but today while I was in the beauty supply store (searching for new weave) I found two great lip colors.  They are made by NYX and they were only $2!



The one on the left is called Medusa.  It's a really cute purple color.  The one on the right is called Margarita.  That's the color that I had on all day. I mixed it with a MAC Lipglass called Virgin Kiss.



I can't wait to place these next few orders for my fall/winter wardrobe! I'm really trying to have fun with my clothes.  Currently, I'm looking for the perfect trench coat.  I've found a few prospects! Anyway, thanks for reading!! Two Fingaz!

No comments