Breaking Rules...Again

Hello young world!
I was on Yahoo's web page yesterday and came across yet another video on how to "flatter your curves".  One of the "rules" was to wear form fitting clothes.  *deep sigh* Now, I'm sure you all can tell that on me there aren't very many curves... I'm just fat! LOL! [I'm ok with it so you can breathe now...people always get nervous when I call myself fat. It's quite amusing... hehehehehe] But I personally, like wearing some over sized pieces just because they are comfortable to wear.  I'm not necessarily trying to hide anything.  I just like the shirt!
Anyway, I bought this stripe shirt from a thrift store for $2.50.  It's really big but I loved it.  I've been looking for some things with vertical stripes since I saw Rihanna's "What's My Name" video.  I really wish I could find a blazer with vertical stripes but this will due until then.



Outfit Specs:
Cardigan: Target//Shirt: Thrifted//Jeans: Ashley Stewart//Flats and Ring: Dorothy Perkins// Bracelet: Target//Pearls: Body Shop
As always, thanks for reading! Drop me a line... Or Three!

1 comment