Girls Night Out

Hello Young World!
This weekend my girls got the chance to hang out. It was pretty cool even though all of them couldn't get together both days.  Friday we got together and went "lounge-hopping".  We first went to Mood Lounge.  Ummmm.... other than the fact that we were the only people there it was pretty cool.  Plus, thanks to ScoutMob, we got 50% off of our tickets.  After that we went to 255 Tapas on Peters Street.  I loooove that place! The drinks are great and the food even better!  I know one of the owners of that lounge so we were able to get 50% off there too! Sweeeet! :-)

Anyway, here's what I wore:
PA211033 PA211031

Outfit Specs:
Leather Jacket: Macy's//Top: Bloomingdale's Outlet//Leggings: Ashley Stewart// Shoes: Unica// Bracelet: Target//Ring: Dorothy Perkins

I have a better picture of the top.  I bought it the last time I went to Miami from the Bloomingdales Outlet at Sawgrass Mills.  I will definitely be going back to those outlets.  I know next time I'm going to need at least $1000 and an extra suitcase.

PA211036

There are metalic embellishments on the shoulders. Soooo cool! And it was orginally like $60 but I bought it for $20.  Sweeeeeet...

More pics...

PA211034
Cheers to the weekend!


PA211030

At Mood Lounge

Ok folks...thanks for reading! :-)
PS: The hair is holding up pretty well!! It shed a little but nothing out of the ordinary.  Also next time I will add another bundle so that it can be a little fuller.  Other than that I looooovve this hair! :-)


No comments