Flat Out Chic

Hello young world!!
A few posts ago I told you all how I felt uncomfortable in my heels.  So I figured until I loose some weight and become more comfortable with walking in my heels, I need to rack up on some flats.  I usually buy really cute flats from either Bakers or Payless.  However, I made a temporary promise to myself to stay out of Bakers for a minute.  I realize that's pretty much the only place I buy my shoes.  Not to mention when I'm out, I usually can look at a girl's shoes and tell that she got them from Bakers as well as how much they cost. Tisk, Tisk... Anyway here are a few of my favorites (All of them are from Payless):
 
flats5


flats6



flats8flats7
 
flats4
flats3
  
flats2
 

These are just a few cute ones.  Also check out some of these other websites for more options:
 Do you guys know of any other places to buy cute flats (Size 11 or 12 please?)? Drop me a line!! [Please?]


No comments