You're FAR too Kind! [Best Blog Award]

Good evening young world!
I'm super late (as always), but I received the best blog award from Gigi (thanks girl! :0)).  She sent this award to me like a month or so ago and I'm just not getting around to posting it...
Soooo, I hope I'm doing this right... Here goes:

7 things about me:
1. I'm about to be 26 in 2 weeks (8/17)
2. I have four tattoos.
3. I graduated from Georgia State University with a degree in Marketing and I'm currently taking classes to get a second degree in Management.
4. As you may can tell from #3 I'm a nerd.
5. I dont have cable.
6.  My car's name is Summer
7.  My hair is natural but I looooovvve weave (As an accessory not a requirement)

I have to give this award to 15 blogs... I dont quite think I'm worthy of giving anybody an award just yet and I can't really think of 15 blogs but here's what I have:
KayElleKnows
5th Avenue Stranger
Curvy Girls Guide to Style
PearlsnFashion
Return to Sender
Necessary Imperfections
The Fat and Skinny on Fashion

I'm soooo sorry but I really can't think of anymore...

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Song: The Show by Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick (Reminds me of my uncle RIP Alonzo)
Favorite desertred velvet cake
Biggest Pet Peeve: lack of common sense
When you are upset you, either: Cry or Call my mommy (Dont judge me...)
Favorite Pet: My huge brown crocodile print bag
Black or White???: Black
Biggest Fear: I can't tell you! I'm a LEO and we're not supposed to be scared of anything...
Best Feature: My creativity (It didn't say physical...)
Everyday Attitude: The world is my runway!
What is perfection: An off day... when I'm really OFF
Guilty Pleasure: Sneakers and the Backyardigans

Thanks again to GiGi for giving me this award! And thanks to you for taking time out to read it...

Two Fingas!


No comments