OOTD: The sexy Giraffe in the room

Hello Young World!

Sooooo... Let me give you a little background about myself that will help you understand the title of this post a little better.  I am a proud amazon woman. I am approximately 6 feet tall.  So that means with heels on I can be anywhere between 6'3 and 6'5.  Anyway, my friend and I went out this past Friday night.  I usually don't realize how tall I am until I get in an environment where people either bring it to my attention or I can look over every one's head.  This particular situation I realized how blessed I am in height when I stepped in the room and was realized everyone was staring at me because I was the tallest person in the room.  No joke... You can ask my friend.  Even with all the men in the room I was still the tallest person there.  I mean no one came close to my height.  Add the fact that I have huge hair and VOILA!! A sight to behold!! {lol} I gotta a little uncomfortable and decided to sit down the rest of the night.  During a random conversation with a New York stranger, I was given the nickname "6'5".  Niiiiiccceee....
With that being said, here's the outfit:

Tunic and Leggings: ASOS
Bangles: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Beauty Supply
Shoes: Unica
Leopard print clutch: Addict Of Fashion
 Ok ok... I know it's against some fashion blogging rules to post pictures taken from your phone but damnit I have an iPhone!! The pics aren't that bad and I have a million apps for photo editing.  I love my phone...
Anyway, as always thanks for reading! Please comment. I would love to hear from other amazon women :-)!

Two fingaz!

1 comment

  1. Cute... Love the outfit. I'm going have to cop the purse and shoes.

    ReplyDelete