FLY.Classy

Hello Young World!
As promised, here are some pics from my birthday trip to Miami.  During the day I wore mostly maxi dresses.  I didn't bring the right jewelry so I didn't take any pics of my outfits during the day because they weren't all that special. 

purpleswimsuit

I got this swimsuit from Style369.  It's not on the website anymore. :-(
Sunnies: Ashley Stewart
Earrings: RYouObsessed

Blackswimsuit

I also got this one from Style369.
Sunnies: Forever 21

BeFunky Original on iPhone

Dress: H&M
Pumps and Bag: Bakers
Bracelet: Forever 21
I've had this dress since like May and I saved it for my birthday.  I bought it from Amanda of Necessary Imperfections

BeFunky Original on iPhone

This was the dress I bought from Ross.  It has pockets and I love the print.  Super comfy! But there is major boobage...

P8240998

I loooooovvve this earrings and cant wait to wear them! They were a present from one of my besties. Thanks Kiwi!

She gave me those earrings in this box. I love this box! It's gonna be a new jewelry box...

P8240999

Swimsuits
Just a pic of my compadres Kim and Talisa


Thats it for the birthday celebration. Let me know what you guys think! :0)

No comments